[Bf-committers] Proposal for sculpting on deformed mesh

Sergey I. Sharybin g.ulairi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 21:11:27 CEST 2010

  Hi, Blender Community!

I've been working under fixing problems with sculpting on deformed mesh
and prepared small page with brief description of problem and way of
getting rid of it.

This page could be find there:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Nazg-gul/DeformedMeshSculpt

I need to get your feedback to know if it's good approach, or it should
be improved, or it shouldn't be used at all and there should be
something else.

P.S. Link to patch could be find at that page. Binary builds could also
be found there (but it's first time I've publishing my own builds, so
there could be troubles)

NOTE: Linux builds linked agains glibc 2.8, haven't got enviroment with
glibc2.7 atm, so this build would be avaliable later.

--
With best regards, Sergey I. Sharybin