[Bf-committers] some Sequencer questions

Thomas thomas at heulfritze.de
Thu Oct 21 12:52:17 CEST 2010

  Hi,
i have some questions about Blender's sequencer, as i want to make
myself a showreel and have to decide whether to use blender or kdenlive.
I haven't done anything with kdenlive yet, but i am quite familiar with
blender, though not with the sequence editor.
So my questions:
1: Is there anything like "cut", "insert" and "trim" edit modes?
Following strips move along according to your mode.
2: Is it possible to display Audio-waveform for audioediting?
3: Is it possible to export a audio mixdown as wav? Haven't found out
how to export audio only.
4: Is it possible to show the actual playback frame range? I'm sometimes
not sure whether it plays realtime or not.
5: Is it possible to set the viewer zoom-factor to 100% (according to
output-format)? I fiddle around with mouswheel zooming but am never sure
about if i am at 100% or not.

That's it so far.

Thanks,
Thomas