[Bf-committers] Sequencer movie strips frame rate - bug or missing feature?

Vilem Novak pildanovak at post.cz
Thu Oct 21 12:00:01 CEST 2010

This is probably a misunderstanding.
There was nothing about converting the footage in the post, please read carefully.
There was talk about the footage being read with wrong framerate,
 depending on the output(!) frame rate of blender.
Also, my experience with this is from e.g. Final Cut and Avid,
which I do not consider hobby systems.
(athough also premiere or vegas have this, or kdenlive, if we look in the opensource world).
 I was not refering to any other 3d application,
 since blender is as far as I know the only 3d application which has a full NLE video editing system included(and a pretty good one). :]
Also, I didn't want this mailing list get flooded with feature requests -
I am quite sure many users miss this functionality, but  I also know blender is in feature freeze state,
that's also why in the subject of this thread is the question whether I should consider it a bug and
fill in a bug report.
greetings,
Vilem N.