[Bf-committers] Sequencer movie strips frame rate - bug or missing feature?

Damir Prebeg blend.factory at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 08:33:46 CEST 2010

> Only a hobby grade system will attempt to convert for you.

That's assumption or a fact? Please tell me witch 3D editor has something
like Blenders Video Sequence Editor so I can see it and compare them.

I think that there should be an option (maybe in file browser) to adopt
Blender internal frame rate to strip. Something like check boxes "Import
frame rate" and maybe "Import frame size" for the first imported movie.
Other (movie) strips should be interpolated.