[Bf-committers] Debugging with mingw

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 12:30:58 CEST 2010

On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 10:17 AM, (Ry)akiotakis (An)tonis
<kalast at gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh by the way if anyone has both vc 2008 and MinGW and can test the
> theory about the dll's I'd like to know if it works(I think copying
> the debug dll's into system32 should work). I've found a post in a
> forum claiming that it did work but I'm too lazy to
> download,setup,etc.

it should be using the dll copied over by the build system AFAIK
windows always uses local DLLs first,
the problem might also be with dlltool and how it makes mingw's lib
files (python31mw.lib)

I should have mentioned the reason I think py/debug is the problem is
building without python lets debug/mingw/blender start.

--
- Campbell