[Bf-committers] unused function args & warnings.

Michael Matthews erobererunc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 07:57:19 CEST 2010

I personally think this is a good idea.  One thing to note, Qt has a macro
that is used in the body of the function, which may be cleaner than the one
in the parameter list.  Here's the definition (from qglobal.h)

#if defined(Q_CC_INTEL) && !defined(Q_OS_WIN) || defined(Q_CC_RVCT)
template <typename T>
inline void qUnused(T &x) { (void)x; }
#  define Q_UNUSED(x) qUnused(x);
#else