[Bf-committers] Modifier for constant volume

Tobias Oelgarte tobias.oelgarte at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 11 17:59:26 CEST 2010

Yes i did. Basically it are still 10 Steps. Rest was simply coding and
understanding the api behind modifiers and meshes (derived meshes). But
there are still some open questions, i could not solve by now. Now i
will begin with code completion and try to improve performance. It's not
bad, but could be better. ^^