[Bf-committers] derived mesh in modifier stack

Steve Obbayi steve at sobbayi.com
Sun Oct 10 21:04:58 CEST 2010

Hi Tobias, I've taken a quick peek and it looks like get_dm() and get_cddm() return
copies of the original or derived mesh and therefore leave the originals untouched. So i dont
think you will find updated vertices from either of these functions.

It only makes sense so that when you remove the modifier it can revert to the original
mesh. Someone else can hopefully clarify.

Steve Obbayi