[Bf-committers] In need for help/documentation for modifiers

pete larabell xgl.asyliax at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 15:38:22 CEST 2010

Tobias,

If/when you do get your modifier successfully compiled and running... is
there any chance you could write up a quick documentation describing the
process? I've inherited a modifier from someone else and am now trying to do
the same thing you are, but so far I feel like I'm less far into the process
than you are.

Any notes that you could write up about your experience would be great to
help ease the burden for everyone in the future. :)

Thanks!
Peter