[Bf-committers] Removing prefixes from BGE Python objects

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 08:18:36 CEST 2010

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 1:19 AM, Dalai Felinto <dfelinto at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Mitchell,
> I have mixed feelings about it. If the reason for the changes are only and
> purely for a matter of 'looking nice" it may be better to put that on hold.
> I.e. is there is no need to change the API (therefore to break scripts) why
> are we doing it? Taking in account that 2.5 is already changing so much
> stuff, there may be a better time for that.

A better time to change thing than when all the code is being reworked
anyway? I would say lets get it over with all at once, if it is a good
thing. Who wants to learn a new API and then have to keep relearning
new changes with each release? Learn it and forget it makes me happy.
Do all the changes now and get it over with.

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!

Massagen Arbeit in Gelsenkirchen Buer