[Bf-committers] OpenGL Profiles Project?

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 08:12:42 CEST 2010

Might start by doing a hardware poll among the users. Perhaps on the
Blender.org site and also a few of the other bigger blender sites. I
would bet that you could find a much narrower design goal that way.

I will start out here. Nvidia Gforce 7600 GS. A nice card for blender
but I am hoping to update soon.