[Bf-committers] Removing prefixes from BGE Python objects

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 01:19:11 CEST 2010

Hi Mitchell,
I have mixed feelings about it. If the reason for the changes are only and
purely for a matter of 'looking nice" it may be better to put that on hold.
I.e. is there is no need to change the API (therefore to break scripts) why
are we doing it? Taking in account that 2.5 is already changing so much
stuff, there may be a better time for that.

Things as OB prefix or mathutils were needed (e.g. OB for the lack of
consistency on where to use them and where not to). I'm all in for
improvements, but a bit reticent on API changes for the time been.

That being said, if those are changes Benoit and Erwin agree that should be
made, maybe the sooner the better.
Cheers,

Dalai