[Bf-committers] New to Blender

Sukhitha Jayathilake pr.jayathilake at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 20:35:37 CEST 2010

Hi, all!
I'm Sukhitha From Sri Lanka and I am very much enthusiastic about joining
the development of the Blender Foundation. I'm very much interested in Game
Development and 3D graphics and also Python scripting. I have browsed
through the available opportunities at the Blender Wiki page and
particularly I'd like to participate in the project named "Add support for a
3D file format as an addon." listed under Python Scripting under the Project
Openings section. (
http://www.blender.org/development/current-projects/project-openings/) I
think this would be a great first time project for me to develop using
python. So how do I get started in contributing to the said project. Hope
you all don't mind the amateur questions. Any help is welcome!. Thanks all!