[Bf-committers] Tortoise SVN patching issues

pete larabell xgl.asyliax at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 19:01:43 CEST 2010

Indeed that is a problem with getting svn sources and editing in some
Windows editors.

Using something (free) like Notepad++ that not only can show you both
(CR+LF) the Windows line ending characters sitting there, but can also do
search/replace for such characters, plus has native support for converting
all line endings to and from "dos/unix" is invaluable.

It seems easiest IMHO to work in an editor that natively supports editing
with "unix" line endings... Makes for less headaches when doing anything
such as stated in the original email.

Peter