[Bf-committers] Goodbye & thanks for the scripts

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Tue Nov 30 02:06:55 CET 2010

On Mon, November 29, 2010 4:28 pm, Brendon Murphy wrote:
> Hi, after a long time promoting, helping & guiding people with Blender
> pythion scripts, I am leaving.
>
> I feel I can no longer do what I have done for years, without constant
> interference & the blocking of my work.
> This has caused much distress to me & to others whom I will no longer be
> helping.
> Sorry, but for over a year now I have been slowly pushed out.
> Everything I do questioned & harrassed at every point.
> As a voulenteer, I don't need to be treated poorly.
> Congrat's to mindrones, you finally wore me down now I am gone.

If he is a shill working for Avid or Microsoft then this could actually be
his intention... If you feel that you are under attack by everyone then
the best thing to do with Linux guys is discuss it directly and bluntly.

Letting them get to you in this way is only giving in to the mindset they
are perpetuating.