[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [33308] branches/particles-2010/source/ blender: Added a simple curve node for customizable mapping.

Lukas Tönne lukas.toenne at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 26 15:09:31 CET 2010

Sorry, forgot to add it to SVN. This seems to have worked
automatically from within QtCreator until recently, i'm just not used
to adding them manually yet ;)

About broken files: from time to time i make changes that break older
files, and i'm just too lazy to make a do_versions for these little
changes every time. As soon as a "stable" version can be declared the
files created with that version should be kept compatible if possible.
I will try to setup a nice new demo file and post it on the blog
(thinking about making some kind of solar system animation, that can
use many of the new features, such as group nodes and rotations).