[Bf-committers] Have you seen this?? How to improve Blender

Prashant Sohani prashant.sohani at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 14:08:08 CET 2010

@Nathaniel: The design certainly looks 'pushy', as you say. But the fact is,
unless we 'push', not many people are going to 'pull'. At this moment, we
want blender to be adopted by many people. Part of this is making the GUI
easy, which has been taken up and done very seriously with 2.5x. But there
still remains the task of taking people to the GUI, which is what the
homepage has to do.

i understand that for a developer of free software, making silly, stupid
sentences is just beyond the scope of any sense of dignity. Yet, a random
guy who comes to the site(and who probably has not an iota of CG skills,
like many of us at that time)  must be still able to comprehend what the
software is about. I think that is accomplished very well here.