[Bf-committers] extension clause

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 01:43:44 CET 2010

sounds like we should make the new Python API LGPL, if it's ok with Campbell
since he's writing it :) I have in the past and plan on writing proprietary code
in Python that uses Blender as the render engine.

 --Roger

Check out my website at www.rogerwickes.com for a good deal on my book and
training course, as well as information about my latest activities. Use coupon
Papasmurf for $15 off!