[Bf-committers] Making Orthographic Shadows?

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 14 19:06:49 CET 2010

Hey,

orthogonalize_m4() doesn't do what you think it does. It only orthogonalizes the 3x3 subset of the 4x4.

What you'll need to do is change the projection matrix (not the transformation matrix) to remove perspective distortion. I don't know much about the GE, so others will have to take it from there.

Martin