[Bf-committers] Windows cross-compile fails with SCons

Caleb comcal116 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 02:35:41 CET 2010

Cross-compiling a 32-bit build on 64-bit Windows seems to have some
linking problems. I am using a 32-bit version of Python for this and
have my VS environment set to 32-bit. Could it be some kind of
misconfiguration?

-Caleb.

Linking program ==> 'makesdna.exe'
Compiling ==> 'rna_access.c'
rna_access.c
C:\Blender\build\blender25-win32\source\blender\makesdna\intern\makesdna.obj
:
fatal error LNK1112: module machine type 'x64' conflicts with target
machine type 'X86'
scons: *** [C:\Blender\build\blender25-win32\makesdna.exe] Error 1112
Compiling ==> 'makesrna.c'
makesrna.c