[Bf-committers] extension clause

Aurel W. aurel.w at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 09:13:50 CET 2010

In my opinion we can do very well without any proprietary extensions.
GPL doesn't require you to release any "private" code, so if you want
to integrate blender into your own studio pipeline with proprietary
libs, you don't run into problems.

And no, I don't think blender will profit in any way, when someone
starts to market proprietary and closed source extensions for it.

Aurel