[Bf-committers] color space changes

Kent Mein mein at cs.umn.edu
Sat Nov 13 03:26:12 CET 2010

On Nov 12, 2010, at 4:33 PM, Matt Ebb wrote:

> Anyway, Blender is working correctly in the same way that modern apps
> that work with linear colour space internally do, like Nuke for
> example. Basically the answer is "doesn't work the same as GIMP" !=
> bug.

I'm not disagreeing with you, I just think it's confusing as is currently.  And depending
on workflow I think that people could use both.  I shouldn't have to look up hex colors
to type them in.  Again I was explaining to Rant, why the bug was rejected, I'm in your
camp but at the same time I think it needs improvement.

I'm not a power user though so I'll defer to other people.  :)

Kent