[Bf-committers] New blog: code.blender.org (proposal)

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 04:20:05 CET 2010

I loved the idea.
Not an aggregator but a coletive blog.

I see myself using it to (1) help demonstrating new features (what we
sometimes end up doing in the release log), (2) thinking out loud (sketching
out ideas, sharing some thoughts on the future of some areas of BGE/Blender
 (3) replying to questions on how to use this of that feature (instead of
doing that in emails / irc).
It doesn't have to be structured and organized as wiki, so it can be pretty
easy to add news there.

Great idea Ton,
Dalai