[Bf-committers] New blog: code.blender.org (proposal)

Gustav Göransson gustav.goransson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 20:23:38 CET 2010

Can't it be both? Provide a blogging service for devs that don't have one
and aggregate developer blog hosted elsewhere. Developers that already have
blogs might want to keep them, and also blog about non-blender related
things (code.blender.org could then only agreggate blog post related to
blender development).

/gustav