[Bf-committers] Blender.org URL update??

Simon Coppard coppards at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 7 23:22:20 CET 2010

Wouldnt the ideal be to link to a page "latest" so the URL has no mention of version.
This can then redirect to the appropriate version... since the older releases arent available from older versions of the URL anyway?
(eg. get-253-beta)
ie. create url "http://www.blender.org/download/get-beta/", and in future use this, removing get-254-beta once a future release hits.

- Simon C