[Bf-committers] Blender-2.55 has no menu bar

Dave Plater dplater at webafrica.org.za
Wed Nov 3 14:09:41 CET 2010

On 11/02/2010 11:02 PM, Dan Eicher wrote:
> Been seeing some weirdness on recent builds on Ubuntu 10.10 x86_32.
>
> The menu bar doesn't show up like the OP and if I try to resize a window
> (mouse over the border until the double arrows show up) as soon as I start
> to move it the top header jumps to the mouse position.
>
> If I open older .blend files everything works as expected.
>
> 99% sure r32757 is the cause, reverting that and everything works fine.
>
> Dan

Thanks, I'm building 2.54, which I never finished due to windowmanager
not finding BPY_extern.h. Busy tying to add the neccesary -I flag,
couldn't add it via $CFLAGS so I'll have to patch the relevant
CMakeLists.txt. If I have a sucessful 2.54 build I can work forwards to
find the problem. Also fighting with kdevelop3 which freezes when I load
blender project.
Dave P