[Bf-committers] Farsthary's branch update help

raulf at info.upr.edu.cu raulf at info.upr.edu.cu
Tue Nov 2 14:18:04 CET 2010

Hi Luke

> If all else fails I suppose someone could try mailing you a dvd with
> the latest repository on it :) I would offer to do so now but alas i'm
> doing exams and don't have much time.

 What I was saying is that I need to clean up my branch on Blender SVN
repository and start clean there, I could sync once in a while here
because changes are sub 1mb.
  If any admin could help me with that i will be very thankfull for that,
once updated and cleaned the code I could commit my latest changes.

                                        Cheers  Farsthary