[Bf-committers] Couple of patches for MinGW compilation

alex liquidiser at ya.ru
Tue Nov 2 03:35:57 CET 2010

On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 04:21:05 +0200, Sergey I. Sharybin
<g.ulairi at gmail.com> wrote:

>   Personally i think it's not good idea to use tdm-gcc to build
> libraries -- better to use official mingw-gcc with sjlj exceptions model
> atm. Especially if library contains c++ code, but there could be other
> problems, maybe with glibc, not sure.

tdm-gcc use sjlj exceptions model, and at the time when I checked it,
official MinGW with gcc-4.x.x used DW2 exceptions causing troubles with
linking. I'll try to recompile Freetype with official MinGW and if
everything ok reupload it to the tracker