[Bf-committers] Farsthary's branch update help

raulf at info.upr.edu.cu raulf at info.upr.edu.cu
Mon Nov 1 20:34:29 CET 2010

Hi all :)

  Since my branch has became pretty obsolete and was based on my first
unlimited clay draft in order to commit my latest Unlimited Clay patch I
need to flush the old code and start from a fresh sync source

   what steps should I follow to do that? (flush the old branch and start
with fresh updated code) and in case I don't have the bandwith to do
that could someone help me on that?
  Committing my patch would not be a problem since it is only few kb but
re-syncing my branch I don't know...

                               Thanks in advance and all the best  Farsthary