[Bf-committers] a quick question

Raul Fernandez Hernandez raulf at info.upr.edu.cu
Mon May 31 21:45:44 CEST 2010

Hi all :)

 I'm about to commit to my branch the Unlimited clay feature for
sculpting, but I'm getting troubles trying to set up the default value
for the new property brush.detail, in the RNA the range is 0.05-1.f where
0.05 subdivide a lot the mesh and 1.0 is quite rough so the default vaue
should be 0.25
 but I could not find the place where the brush get its default value

add_brush() only works with newly created brushes, not the ones that exite
when Blender start

                     If I get a quick answer I could commit by today

                         Thanks in advance   Raul