[Bf-committers] MSVC + CMake is broken after r29054

Mitchell Stokes mogurijin at gmail.com
Sat May 29 09:09:20 CEST 2010

Using CMake to generate msvc projectfiles broke after revision 29054 (this
fixed up MinGW support). The biggest problem that surfaces is that WIN32 is
no longer defined for some reason. I fixed this by adding an ADD_DEFINITION
for the MSVC part of the CMakeLists.txt. However, I don't know why this is
needed as it wasn't needed before (at least, I don't think it was).

The next issue that shows up is TIFF support. One thing here is not being
able to find include files. To fix this, the CMakeLists.txt in imbuf needs
to be changed to use TIFF_INCLUDE_DIR instead of TIFF_INC. However, after
that I ran into linking errors. So, I decided to make turning TIFF support
off work by adding in some more #ifdef WITH_TIFF.

Here is my final patch that works for me:
http://www.pasteall.org/13433/diff

Cheers,
Moguri