[Bf-committers] I need some tools for making tutorials.

Carsten Wartmann cw at blenderbuch.de
Thu May 27 10:31:22 CEST 2010

Am 26.05.2010 21:01, schrieb Knapp:
> The problem is it is very hard to tell what keys were press and what mouse
> buttons were click where and when.

Yes, I wrote a 2.49 script for it.

> I know that there are some out dated scripts and also some ways to make this
> happen with python but this is over my head.

I really hope that it will be a part of Blender 2.6, we need it for good
tutorials. All external apps are either only for one platform or don't
work very well

> In any case, I hope you like the tutorial. I am open to crit but I guess off
> list as that is a bit off topic for this list.

Requires a login, and I really dont want yet another forum login.

Carsten

--
Carsten Wartmann: Autor - Dozent - 3D - Grafik
Homepage:         http://blenderbuch.de/