[Bf-committers] Compiling Blender on CodeBlocks/MinGW

(Ry)akiotakis (An)tonis kalast at gmail.com
Fri May 21 17:48:01 CEST 2010

It's trivial work related to minGW/cmake interoperability.
I've already made some preliminary work here

https://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=127&aid=21842&group_id=9

but the build is unstable and looks horrible. You could use it as a
starting point. Basically what I did was to try and copy the settings
from the mingw configuration of scons to cmakefiles. This did work but
apparently not that well as you may see.

Can't look into it right now since I'm on leave from the army. Women
drinks and Beach parties are of +infinity priority for these days.
Code prohibited.

P.S. Yes, army service SUCKS (Compulsory here in Greece)!