[Bf-committers] LGM approaching

Ronan Zeegers blender at ronanzeegers.com
Thu May 20 20:41:00 CEST 2010

Hey! Nice

I'll come!

If you have some free time, go see the movie I have done with Blender
for the The Museum of Natural Sciences of Belgium.
http://www.naturalsciences.be/museum/evolution/evolution_hall/index_html

It's 10min length with 24 prehistoric animals fully animated!
You can see some of them in my showreel,
http://www.ronanzeegers.com/Pueyo/Reel2009-Preview-CompressionMP4.mov
(it's 77Mb)

I'm thrilled to meet your team,

Ronan