[Bf-committers] Python RNA/API help/todo's

Dan Eicher dan at trollwerks.org
Thu May 20 17:37:11 CEST 2010

Can you give an example of how bounds() would be useful to a scriper?
> My impression is that its mainly useful for drawing code and I
> couldn't think of a use case.

Kind of wondering that myself since bounds also contains range.

Only thing I could imagine is if someone wanted to get the min/max Y value
to compress the curve using a non-stock clamping algorithm or something like
that but the same thing could be done by looping over the keys so...