[Bf-committers] sculpting and deformed objects

Nathan Vegdahl cessen at cessen.com
Thu May 20 10:48:32 CEST 2010

Yes, this would be really useful and powerful, if someone has the time
and inclination to do it, it would certainly be useful for users. :-)

>From my perspective, it would be especially useful for sculpting
things like shape keys (corrective and otherwise).  Right now you can
only sculpt shape keys in very narrow circumstances (the current shape
key on full, all other shape keys off, no other deformations, etc.).
Sculpt would be a really powerful tool to use in broader
circumstances, just as it is already useful to use the standard
modeling tools in broader circumstances.

--Nathan