[Bf-committers] Software Resources (wiki page)

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 08:16:31 CEST 2010

Once in a while I find software which could be useful to blender,
libraries, or opensource implementations blender could make use of.
To keep track of these I started this wiki page.

Some of these can be used with minimal effort, swapping out a library
for example. jemalloc, stackless-python, libjpeg-turbo...
but most not.

Some people on this list may know of other useful libraries however
please only add these if your familiar enough with blender
development.
Avoid suggestions like "Include gimp's painting system,  Replace BGE
rendering with Ogre,  Add Lua for scripting"  please :)

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/Software_Resources

--
- Campbell