[Bf-committers] Settings and preferences out of blend format

Ruslan Merkulov r.merkulov at gmail.com
Thu May 20 05:14:55 CEST 2010

Yes, this would be a major step forward in terms of usability. It
doesn't seem to make too much sense for the settings to include a
scene(s) along with it. We can already save and load interaction
settings independently, which is pretty cool. Hope you guys will move
in this direction, when time permits of course.