[Bf-committers] Proposal for Python Game Engine module re-shuffling

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 09:59:14 CEST 2010

Last night while converting epydocs over to sphinx I realized we
didn't agree on renaming modules yet.

Hows this sound?

* 'bge', base module, fits with 'bpy' & 'bgl'
* GameLogic --> bge.logic
* GameTypes --> bge.types
* GameKeys --> bge.events # includes mouse events, could also call it
bge.keys, don't have a strong opinion here.
* Rasterizer --> bge.render # rasterizer is a bit if a mouthful
* PhysicsConstraints --> bge.constraints

Modules: mathutils, geometry, bgl and blf will remain standalone.

--
- Campbell