[Bf-committers] Console on Windows Build

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Mon May 17 05:48:00 CEST 2010

i think windows people can always start blender from a command prompt
window, so there is no need for a separate console when started.  Same
as Linux and Mac folks.

My main use of the terminal window is to watch the sequencer slew thru
my video. So I usually click Anim, minimize the UI, and watch for the terminal to
stop changing.

 --Roger