[Bf-committers] Blender Film Plane

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Sun May 16 02:19:32 CEST 2010

I'm reminded of the little-used Exposure (Exp) slider in world, that is effectively aperture x film speed (ASA) in the fact that it varies the overall amount of light. Film tonal quality is also roughly analogous to exposure's companion slider, Range. Shutter speed is roughly represented by MBlur, which for the default of .5 and a fps of 30 means 1/60th of a second.

 --Roger

Check out my website at www.rogerwickes.com for a good deal on my book and
training course, as well as information about my latest activities. Use coupon
Papasmurf for $15 off!