[Bf-committers] Texture assignment workflow is confusing

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 19:30:10 CEST 2010

I think what you are saying is that a node group should
have a presentation layer, where it presents its controls
to the user in some form (numerical input, slider, color swatch)
which then feeds internal connections, and has a facilty
to rename its input and output sockets (something other than Fac :). Interesting, and would certainly help them become self-documenting.

 --Roger