[Bf-committers] A web site for Blender Movie Making

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Thu May 13 08:52:03 CEST 2010

Hello, I have just make a new forum dedicated to promoting Blender 3d
and other open source software along with the Creative Commons
licences for making cartoons, films, movies, shorts or whatever you
like to call them. :-)
I am looking for members, links as well as people that will post
content to help draw in members and promote the site.
I was hoping a dev and or open movie project person would join and do
some posts about how the movie projects work and also how blender can
be used in making movies.

Sorry if this is a bit off topic.

http://bespin.org/~douglas/CommonsFilmGroup/phpBB3/

I also would love to know of other places to look for these things as
well as members.

Thanks all for you time.

--
Douglas E Knapp, Blender Head.