[Bf-committers] Texture assignment workflow is confusing

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Wed May 12 22:31:56 CEST 2010

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 6:34 PM, Jaevixa McNomera <jjv.mnr at gmail.com> wrote:
> Knapp,
>
> Can't we already group batches of nodes together to effectively make this
> "meta-node" structure??? The possibility of some pre-build node groups to do
> some frequently used "effects" or whatever we might want may be easier to
> implement than a new meta node.
>
> Jae

To be honest, I have not tried it. OK, I tried it. Yep, we can! OK, I
will go sit in a corner for 30 minutes now. :-) This is really cool!
Looks like we can even change the names of these meta-node/
group-nodes in the group edit place and they can be duplicated.

So then that brings use round to need a library or cool stuff and I
know that has at least been talked about before.

--
Douglas E Knapp

Massagen Arbeit in Gelsenkirchen Buer
http://bespin.org/~douglas/tcm/