[Bf-committers] Texture assignment workflow is confusing

Domino Marama domino at dominodesigns.info
Wed May 12 19:24:20 CEST 2010

On Wed, 2010-05-12 at 10:09 -0700, Roger Wickes wrote:
> I agree and would like to morph your idea into using the existing node groups,
> as we have those already and it builds on a successful idea.

Random node thoughts:

Being able to rename the connections on groups would be a massive help
in group reuse. Having to open up groups to remind myself which of the
"Image" inputs is for colour, which is for specular etc is a pain :)

Being able to have these named connections for groups wired to multiple
nodes in the group would be helpful too..