[Bf-committers] IPO curves mapped to particles life.

Xavier Thomas xavier.thomas.1980 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 02:06:28 CEST 2010

2010/5/11 Janne Karhu <jhkarh at gmail.com>:
> This is not currently possible in 2.5 as it was a part of the old ipo
> system and I haven't yet reimplemented the functionality. The reason I
> haven't yet reimplemented it that I think the possibilities are far
> greater than just changing parameters in global vs local time, but I
> haven't yet had the time to figure things out fully. Rest assured the
> feature will be back (hopefully better than before) at some point.
>
> jahka

The fact that this ipo functionality is missing is also a big obstacle
for the 2.5 port of the sequencer where it was really useful and now
is partially worked around in the transformation code (frame is still
not relative to strip length, but start frame try to stay in sync) but
introduce some really nasty bug.

Matt if you ear us maybe this is something to think of when doing your 2.5 plan.

Xat