[Bf-committers] The final step that Blender needs to take in order to become fundamentally perfect

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Tue May 11 21:11:45 CEST 2010

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 9:03 PM, joe <joeedh at gmail.com> wrote:
> We'll get to nodes eventually; I'm not sure why this contention is
> going on, from scanning the emails it seems to be mostly from
> non-developers speaking with too much authority :)

I am not saying this guy is not a bit over the top but I am not a dev
and think that I can say things here that contribute greatly to
blender. I came up with the Grease Pencil idea, I have found and
reported a lot of bugs and I have spent many hours helping people on
IRC #Blender as well as done a very little bit of helping with the
docs. In addition to that, I was once a good graphics programmer but I
sadly no longer have the skills or time to be a dev for blender.
Really us non-devs deserve some respect. I think all posters should be
treated nicely even if they are trolls (not that you should feed them
by any means).

--
Douglas E Knapp

Massagen Arbeit in Gelsenkirchen Buer