[Bf-committers] Texture assignment workflow is confusing

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Tue May 11 21:04:21 CEST 2010

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 7:50 PM, Damir Prebeg <blend.factory at gmail.com> wrote:
> It looks that flow in my image wasn't self explanatory so here is modified
> one. And this one treats Material as ordinary node that also can be input
> one. Flow goes from right to left simply because that looks more logic to
> me.

It might look better to you but that is not the way that blender does it.

This is a compositing node system that I made in 2.5. It works. Note
how the inputs are pictures and that they are on the left? Info ALWAYS
gos in the left and out the right in blender nodes.
http://imagebin.org/96478

--
Douglas E Knapp

Massagen Arbeit in Gelsenkirchen Buer