[Bf-committers] IPO curves mapped to particles life.

Janne Karhu jhkarh at gmail.com
Tue May 11 18:06:34 CEST 2010

This is not currently possible in 2.5 as it was a part of the old ipo
system and I haven't yet reimplemented the functionality. The reason I
haven't yet reimplemented it that I think the possibilities are far
greater than just changing parameters in global vs local time, but I
haven't yet had the time to figure things out fully. Rest assured the
feature will be back (hopefully better than before) at some point.

jahka