[Bf-committers] small scale suggestion : keyframe extra tools

Muhamad Faizol Abd. Halim faizol.blender at gmail.com
Tue May 11 17:53:48 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 11:40 PM, Charles Wardlaw <
cwardlaw at marchentertainment.com> wrote:

> If you're asking what I think you're asking, I always just select all, key,
> then move the keys in the action editor.  It's a pretty quick way to work,
> especially since double-tapping A gets you the whole character if the rig
> is
> set up correctly.
> ~ C

actually, what I was thinking was not about how to move the already
available keyframes (either in the f-curves editor or NLA editor), but to
capture the currently selected object's f-curve values at current frame (and
the selected object has no keyframes at this frame), and to insert those
values back as keyframes at other frame(s).